Laman

Saturday, January 31, 2004

singapore

yup, I am in Singapore now!!! this is crazy and amazing! this small country has a free internet access on the airport and everybody has 15 minutes and then it will be automatically log off ( I suppose )

hey, tomorrow is the Idul Adha, when Moslem are celebrating one of the biggest day in the year.. and hopefully I will celebrate it in The Netherlands. amiin...

Hey, it was such a great vacation, not only a real one, but the spiritual as well..hehehe...

Besides, I met great people I couldn't meet in The Netherlands..guys.I miss you all....

I am here in Singapore, waiting for the airplane..
Leaving on the jet plane.. cause I am leaving on the jet plane , don't know when I'll be back again... but guys...

yes, I miss you all..... i am ready!!! ready to face the real world..heuheue...

see ya
Post a Comment