Laman

Friday, November 14, 2003

from : Mr. Benjamin FRanklin

SUCCES IS GETTING WHAT YOU WANT
HAPPINESS IS WANTING WHAT YOU GET


This English class was never be so life before.. yes, I stood up, reading my presentation, pretending that I was one of the famous actress who's doing a casting...

Everybody can think of just exactly what Mr. Franklin said.. it was just a matter of using technique! which called a DRAMATIC CONTRAST .

yes, if Mr. Franklin can think of it, I am sure that we, the new generation in this era could think even better than him ! (say it loudly and positively, guys.. )

anyway, today is KOOPAVOND. means that the shops are open till 9 pm.. (which usually closed at 6pm)...i don't know if I will be the one who enjoy it or not. maybe I will do something else...

well, almost weekend now...


P.S. thanks to KarL.
Post a Comment